WWE Raising The Price Of WWE Network? What You Need To Know.
We like to try to dispel or shed some light on trending wrestling rumors floating around. The rumor of a WWE Network price hike seems unlikely but there is some real facts that come out of this rumor. A little less than a month ago, there was a report that WWE could raise the price of #WWENetwork or even start offering a tiered version.
The premium service is what we are thinking could happen (not a price hike) and according to PWInsider WWE is doing market research for the higher tier service.
This is the reported survey that WWE sent out in order to see what people would be interested in for the $15 tier:
- A monthly Saturday Night’s Main Event broadcast
- Live house shows
- New Progress and #ICW events, as well as those UK promotion’s tape libraries
- Free shipping on WWE merchandise orders
- Early access to tickets and early entry to shows
- Alternate commentary and audio tracks
- The ability to download content for offline viewing
- A vote on entrants for the WWE Hall of Fame
- Additional NXT events
- Getting first look at potential new offerings
PWInsider also reported that #VinceMcMahon could be launching the higher tier plan on the fifth anniversary of the WWE Network.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.
By. Ramsey Sidawi
Follow Me @WWERamsey
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Do You want to write for RumblingRumors? Get started today!