WWE issued the following regarding the changes made to the “Supershow” card today. They officially announced Triple H vs. Jinder Mahal as the main event on December 9th, 2017.
MUMBAI, India & STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE and Sony Pictures Networks today announced that WWE Live in India, at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, will now feature one “Supershow” on Saturday, December 9, including the return of WWE Superstar Triple H vs. The Modern Day Maharaja, Jinder Mahal, in the main event. Tickets are still available at bookmyshow.com.
To meet the requests of WWE fans in India and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive “Supershow” that will also feature*:
* The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) vs. Samoa Joe and Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus
* Braun Strowman vs. Kane
* Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt
* Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks
* Jason Jordan vs. Elias
* WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto
* Apollo Crews & Titus O’Neil vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
* Jeet Rama & Kishan Rafter vs. The Miztourage
Join tens of thousands of wrestling fans and Sign up for our Newsletter below, we try to send it out daily. You will get SPAM FREE updates on breaking wrestling news, WWE wallpapers we create, latest Rumbling Reality Podcast, Wrestling memes and so much more.