Triple H had a conference call today regarding NXT TakeOver: WarGames. Triple H revealed that the cage they would use in the WarGames match would not have a roof on it. He also mentioned they got rid of a few of the past WCW rules.
Here is the full list of rules
- After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match
- When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Once all three teams have entered the Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.
- All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.
Join tens of thousands of wrestling fans and Sign up for our Newsletter below, we try to send it out daily. You will get SPAM FREE updates on breaking wrestling news, WWE wallpapers we create, latest Rumbling Reality Podcast, Wrestling memes and so much more.