Triple H had a conference call today regarding NXT TakeOver: WarGames. Triple H revealed that the cage they would use in the WarGames match would not have a roof on it. He also mentioned they got rid of a few of the past WCW rules.
Here is the full list of rules
- After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match
- When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Once all three teams have entered the Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.
- All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.